These terms and conditions apply to Everyone Bikes, the trading name of Street Chic Cycle Ltd, and www.everyonebikes.co.uk, 176, Nortcote Road, London, SW11 6RE. These terms and conditions will be updated periodically. If you have any questions email: email@example.com
In these terms and conditions Everyone Bikes will be referred to ‘the company’ or ‘us’. Any user of services provided by Everyone Bikes is referred to as ‘customer ‘, ‘you’ or ‘your’.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- (b) information provided of the purpose of registering with our website, or for the purpose of purchasing our hosting and related services (including your name, password, username, secret question and answer, organisation name, job title, email address, postal address, postcode, phone number, fax number, and bank and payment details);
- (c) information that you provide to us in the course of using our hosting and related services;
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- (e) any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send you cookies which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, store affiliate information, store items in the shopping cart to proceed to checkout and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
(3) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d) supply to you services purchased via the website;
- (e) send statements and invoices to you, store your bank and payment details, and collect payments from you;
- (f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- (h) send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org);
- In addition, if you obtain a domain name registration your personal information will be published as part of the relevant WHOIS record.
(4) Other disclosures
Where you are a customer of ours and have breached our hosting agreement by using our services to host, store, send, relay or process spam, we may disclose to any established anti-spam organisation such details of your account as we consider reasonably necessary to enable such organisations to properly conduct their business (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and IP address).
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
(5) International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate from time to time.
If you are in the European Economic Area, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
Personal information supplied to us for the purpose of an application for an SSL certificate or domain name registration will be passed on to to Enom Inc., which is based in the USA.
Where you register a domain name through us, your personal information forming part of a WHOIS record will be published on the internet and available around the world.
You expressly agree to all such transfers of your personal data.
(6) Security of your personal data
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (firewall and password protected) servers. All financial information stored on our servers will be encrypted, and all electronic transactions between you and us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in).
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com)) at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(9) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.