As always, there's a lot of cycling events happening in and around London this weekend. I've had a browse, and these are my top 3 picks for this Sunday, enjoy!
1. LONDON TO WINDSOR BIKE RIDE - Sunday 07 September
- Open to all.
- Meet at Richmond Green.
- 55 mile ride.
2. THAMES PATH - Sunday 07 September
- Women only.
- Meet at Morrison James Watt Way DA8 2AH.
- 22 mile ride, lasting approximately 3 hours. Suitable for mountain, and hybrid bikes.
3. RICHMOND LEGACY LOOP - Sunday 07 September
- Suitable for children 11+ (children 11-16 with adult).
- Starting point at Shene Sports and Fitness Centre, Richmond Park Academy Park Avenue, East Shene SW14 8RG.
- 23 mile ride, lasting approximately 3 hours.
- Suitable for mountain, road, hybrid, and off road bikes.
For more cycling events happening in London and around the UK, check out the British Cycling website. Happy Cycling!