Spring is almost here (crossing my fingers it's sooner rather than later!), which means it will soon be the absolute best time to get on my bike, bop around the neighbourhood and meet up with my girlfriends for a little park action and chat. I've compiled my favourite bike gear that we have in the shop for some serious spring cycle style...
1. Otto London Urban Poncho. I personally love a good poncho. Rain, bohemian or hippie - I know I'm going to love it! This poncho is great because it's waterproof, super comfy and has a great bright colour. You never know what the British weather will do, so a stylish poncho is a must for spring weather. It also comes in 7 other colours, so you're sure to find your favourite!
2. Bern Berkeley Helmet w/ Visor. Bern are amazing because they really know how to create quality helmets that are sleek and stylish. They also design for skate and snow activities, so they know what they are doing. This helmet style is their #1 women's bike helmet and I'm not surprised. I personally love the white, but they also have it in blue, purple and black!
3. Katies Bike - Bike Chain Ring. I'm a huge fan of recycled chic, so these rings are a must for me! They are made from 'end of life' bike chains and there are a number colours to choose from (all of Katie's jewellery is sourced from local London bike workshops). I also love that they are adjustable, so PERFECT for gift giving. :)
4. Pashley Tube Rider - Pintail. This is one of my favourite Pashley bikes. I come from Southern California, so I'm used to cruisin' along the beach with my bike. This definitely gives that vibe and I love, love, love the turquoise and orange colour!
5. Goodordering Backpack Chestnut. All the bags that come from Goodordering are amazing. They are stylish (and a little nerdy which is a plus :P) and beautifully functional - plus men, children and women love them. I'm particularly fond of the brown colour, but the green, orange and red are spot on too. They also fit on all bikes, so you can't go wrong!
If something has caught your eye, pop down to the shop for a little browse and bike chat: http://www.everyonebikes.co.uk/contact/