Bike Maintenance Classes New - Alex Edit
Bike Maintenance Classess
All our classes are taught by our friendly mechanic Joe. Every class is personalised to YOU for the best learning experience. Classes can be taught one to one or to a small group.
Have you always wanted to learn how to fix a puncture? What about how to setup your gears properly? For £39 you can choose a class from the list below to suit what you want to learn about! Each class has space for up to 3 people, so feel free to bring your friends. You bring along your own bike to work on so everything taught is relevant for you.
- Puncture repair - Tyre removal and new tube fitting.
- Gears - Cable installation and setting up.
- Brakes - Cable and block replacement.
- Hydraulic brake class - Brake bleed and pad set up (one brake per session).
- Headset service - Remove, clean and reassemble headset.
- Bottom bracket - Remove, clean and reassemble bottom bracket.
- Wheels - Wheel true and spoke replacement.
- Cleaning - Degreasing and lubricating your bike; keep your bike running smoothly!
- Pre event check – Easy way to do a safety check before a big event/ride.
Duration: 1 hour - We are able to teach the classes weekdays during the day and early evening. Please contact us for more details.
Price: £39 per person (per class) + parts if necessary
*Gift vouchers also available to purchase!